Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Working Paper

As you may know, I am a graduate student at Washington University in St. Louis. I have just finished my first year of pursuing a PhD in political science.

My research is pretty basic so far: I've shown that there's a pretty high correlation between concentrations of minority population and childhood lead poisoning. Not too surprising. Anyway, if you're interested take a look at my paper:

PDF Icon http://artsci.wustl.edu/~jgfrank/docs/MetroServices.pdf
(Note: This is a 30 page, 500k PDF which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)

Any comments are appreciated. I've just enabled the Blogger.com Comment feature on this blog, so I'd appreciate if you'd try it out. You don't have to leave your name, but if you have any thoughts, I would appreciate if you did.

Thanks!

No comments: