Saturday, February 25, 2006

Local Celebrity Sightings

Local Celebrity Sightings

Today I saw KMOV Channel 4 reporter Mike O'Connell - at the Hampton Village McDonald's.

It was almost 11 AM, and he was frustrated that they had stopped serving breakfast. He was in line right behind me; I recognized his voice (but not his face) when I reached over to get my Diet Coke. He got a Big N Tasty burger - just like I did!

I guess this ranks right up there with the time I saw Stan Kann in the waiting room at a doctor's office.

Yes, I am a dork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did he use the appropriate gravitas when placing his order? I find him very amusing with his mustache and serious eyes and that head nod all the on-the-spot reporters do on TV when they are accentuating a point. You've got to wonder if they can laugh at themselves at how silly they appear. Big n Tasty was a good choice though.