Friday, April 28, 2006

The MySpace of Pets

The MySpace of Pets

My wife Kelly recently created pages for all our pets on Catster and Dogster, which are just too cute!

You can have your pets become online buddies with our pets - even if, perhaps, in real life they might not get along so well...

Several of the buddies are abroad, one as far afield as Estonia.

It's a truly fascinating (and did I mention cute?) form of online community.

On Catster:

  • Celia
  • Maggie
  • Tess
  • Finnegan

    On Dogster:

  • Sam
  • Dingo

    Meow! Woof!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    My dog Libby has a dogster page too: www.dogster.com/?284694. As does my foster dog Rhumba, although she just got adopted. And Libby has a dogster diary. I'll send your pets a friend request. I have yet to put my two cats on catster, which is awful I know.

    How I love dogster! It is so fun, and very addictive.